Thursday, 28 April 2016

What Happens to Android phones under Pressure & when Heated?

Have you ever thought about it? What happens when your Android phone is under much pressure huh
Well I didn't plan the experiment but I did. Now, don't think be crazy for what you read below. 

This afternoon, I slept off with my smartphone under my pillow and at the same time it was charging! 
Now that's dangerous but that's not the topic. 


After 3 hours, I woke up to observe that my phone is so ooooo... Heated. I had to immediately switch it off. 
Before then, the battery was @ 75%+

So, I let it be after I removed the battery . After a while, I put the whole thing back and after powering it on, my battery was @ 96%. 

What's the inference? [Deductions] 

I can say that, under pressure, your phone heats up and then, it performs badly in all manners. So, don't put your phone under pressure. 

If it's heated, just let it be and it'll be smiling when next you pick it up! 

For goodness sake, the d*mn smart thing is more like a companion, treat it like one, give it some reps! 


If you like your phone, drop a comment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment